Photos and Videos
At the conference Aachen Polymer Optics Days at April 21-22, 2020, photos and videos will be taken to document the event visually. It cannot be ruled out that you may be identified directly or indirectly on the recordings, so that this is personal data in the sense of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR).
In the following we will inform you how, for what purposes and for what duration the recordings are processed and what rights you have in this regard.
Responsible for data processing:
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.
Hansastraße 27 c,
80686 Munich, Germany
(hereinafter referred to as "Fraunhofer")
Telefon: +49(0)89 1205- 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 1205-7531
for their Fraunhofer IPT and Fraunhofer ILT
(hereinafter referred to as "Fraunhofer Institutes")
The Fraunhofer data protection officer can be reached at the above address, at the address of the data protection officer or at email@example.com
You can contact our data protection officer directly at any time if you have any questions about data protection law or your rights to be affected.
The recordings are made for confernce hosts (Fraunhofer IPT, Fraunhofer ILT or the Institute for Plastics Processing (IKV) in Industry and Craft at RWTH Aachen University) and used for news in direct connection with the event and for internal reporting at Fraunhofer.
In addition, the recordings for the post-reporting will be published on our media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or our websites. This processing is particularly necessary in order to document and advertise our conference.
Data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The purposes mentioned are legitimate interests within the meaning of this provision.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our association's headquarters.
Right of Objection
You have the right pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation. Your data will then no longer be processed unless the organiser can prove compelling reasons for the processing outweighing the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where fulfilment of contractual obligations of Fraunhofer IPT requires a permit due to national, European, United States or international foreign trade law regulations, including an embargo (and/or other sanctions), contractual performance will be subject to authorization by the competent authority; in case the authorization is not granted, there shall be no breach of contract or contractual obligation on Fraunhofer IPT´s part. The same applies if fulfilment of the contract should be prohibited due to the regulations cited.
Any damage compensation obligation due to delays or obstructions to performance in view of national, European, United States or international foreign trade law regulations, including an embargo (and/or other sanctions) is expressly barred. The same applies to other claims (such as repayment or guarantee claims, which are due to advance payment bonds, etc.).
If the Client is entitled under the contractual provisions in any specific case to award licenses to the research and development results for use outside of Germany as well, the Client shall comply with any applicable German, European, United States or international foreign trade law regulations, including an embargo (and/or other sanctions).