Implement digitalization projects in a targeted manner
The market for technologies and services in the field of digitization has grown rapidly in recent years, so that a well-founded decision for software or hardware solutions is not possible without time-consuming research. The support of experts can be a great help in the lean implementation of a digitalization project.
Individual concepts and technology roadmaps
The Fraunhofer IPT works together with companies to investigate which technologies and services are best suited to individual use cases. Defined target criteria and comparisons of possible technologies and services lead to a well-founded evaluation of the individual solutions. Based on this evaluation, different solution concepts can then be developed that meet the target scenario. A technology roadmap can be defined for the selected solution concept, which can serve as a step-by-step guide for implementing the concept. The technology implementation plan also takes into account aspects of risk management, quality management and IT security.
Our range of services
- Evaluation of suitable technologies and services based on individual use cases
- Evaluation of technologies and services according to selected target criteria
- Comparison of technologies in relation to defined use cases
- Creation of technology roadmaps for the implementation of the selected technologies
- Accompanying the implementation of the technologies