ICNAP Study Report 2021
The "ICNAP Study Report 2021" presents the results of five collaborative research and development studies conducted by the International Center for Networked Adaptive Production (ICNAP) and its industry partners in 2021. They condense current findings, facts, figures, and results from discussion, workshops, research, and development collaborations between researchers and partner companies in the ICNAP community.
The results of the collaboration reflect the community's insights on the following topics:
- Data-driven business models
- 5G for closed-loop manufacturing
- Extended reality for the industrialization of production lines
- Use of machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions in production
- Virtualization for hardware-independent deployment of industrial applications
In the ICNAP expert community, three Aachen-based Fraunhofer institutes join forces with other stakeholders from industry and researchin order to pool their know-how and develop new approaches in information technology for the road to Industry 4.0.
Here you can download our study report as a PDF free of charge.
We will be happy to inform you in the future as soon as new brochures are published and send you further information on our research topics and our range of services on request.
Yes, I would like to read the "ICNAP Study Report 2021" and receive occasional information by e-mail.