Industrie 4.0 - the challenges
The digital change in industrial companies affects both small and medium-sized enterprises as well as large corporations. But there are many paths on the way to Industrie 4.0 - which digital solutions are the right ones for your company? The networking of devices, production, sales and logistics also brings new dangers, each connection is a potential point of attack for cyber attacks. How well protected are your digitalized processes?
Our offer: securely digitalized industry
Fraunhofer has developed the service "Industrie 4.0: Digitalization and Security Roadmapping": Our experts support you in digitalizing all production steps and at the same time ensure IT security. This combination is unique on the market.
The roadmapping comprises seven steps that cover the entire life cycle of digitalization, from the idea to the post-implementation check-up. These can be booked as modules:
- Introduction: Development of individual digitalization goals and identification of challenges on the way there
- Industrie 4.0 quick scan: Inventory and analysis of the current digitalization level, detailed planning of targets
- Benchmark & Gap Analysis: Analysis and determination of your current position in the market, determination of the gap between current position and developed goals - determination and prioritization of IT security risks
- Roadmap development & risk quantification: development of a concrete roadmap for the next steps on the way to the individual digitalization goals of your company (developed in 1)
- Implementation support: assistance in the selection of external providers to implement the roadmap
- Competence Development: Generation of knowledge about Industrie 4.0 processes, awareness for IT security in the digitalized industry
- Post Implementation Review: Our Fraunhofer experts review the implementation of the individually developed digitalization goals and provide further assistance if necessary
Industrie 4.0: Digitalization & Security Roadmapping is aimed at all manufacturing companies, both medium-sized and large enterprises. The following industries in particular can benefit from our consulting services:
- Automotive industry: producers, suppliers
- Mechanical Engineering: Parts Manufacturer
- Wood industry: timber construction, furniture makers etc.