Our services range from detailed solutions to the optimization of complex production processes and systems. In order to carry out this work, we cooperate with clients and partners in ways that best suit their individual needs. We aim to transfer know-how from scientific research and development into industry. Particularly small and medium-sized companies benefit when we help them introduce new technologies and processes.
Bilateral industrial projects
Short to medium-term contract research for industrial clients with individual commissioning and joint, long-term problem-solving projects in areas in which competition is minimal.
- Advice on technologies and methods
- Feasibility studies
- Analysis and assessments
- Techniques, machines and methods
- New developments
- Prototype and machine construction
Medium to long-term research projects carried out by a network of research and industrial partners.
- Joint BMBF projects
- Joint EU projects
- Coordination of industrial project consortia
- Advice on national and EU research contract applications
- Market research
- Market assessment
- Site set-up
- Prototype construction and testing of small series
Strategic preliminary research
- Special research fields and fundamental projects contracted out by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation).
- Studies into future fields of national and international research
Our services are intended to help companies achieve efficient and cost-effective development processes. The transfer of the latest research findings to our partners gives them the ability to use innovative technologies for the development of products that have the potential for success.