International Conference / June 01, 2023 - June 02, 2023
Polymer Replication on Nanoscale
9th International Conference "Polymer Replication on Nanoscale" in Aachen, Germany
The 9th International Conference "Polymer Replication on Nanoscale" (PRN) will again take place in Aachen, Germany, on June 1 and 2, 2023! The conference series, which has already been hosted since 2023 at alternating research locations in Denmark, Switzerland and Germany, focuses on methods for more efficient production of functional nanostructured surfaces and presents possible solutions.
The program includes plenary lectures by invited keynote speakers as well as a number of scientific contributions and posters determined by the call-for-paper selection process. The two-day event will be framed by a social program of guided tours and an evening networking event.
Topics of the Conference
The conference will offer participants presentations by selected speakers on all aspects of large-scale replication of micro- and nanostructures in polymer materials, including:
- Fabrication of micro- and nanostructured molds, inserts or shims for polymer replication.
- Industrial replication technologies, injection molding, roll-to-roll techniques, and other innovative processes
- Materials for replication of polymer micro- and nanostructures
- Applications for functional micro- and nanostructured polymer surfaces and polymeric micro- and nanodevices
- Metrology and characterization of micro- and nanostructured polymer surfaces
- Simulation and calculation of various phenomena in micro- and nanoscale replication
The call for papers has started!
Researchers and companies working on these topics have until March 31, 2023 to submit a one-page abstract to be self-selected as a presenter at the conference. The template for the abstract can be downloaded here.
Please email your abstract as a PDF to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; Subject: PRN2023 Abstract [NAME] for [LECTURE/POSTER] presentation.