Customers and investors attribute increasing importance to ecological sustainability of products. By presenting your Life Cycle Assessment in a transparent manner, you can communicate your company's sustainability focus to stakeholders.
Together with you, we will prepare a detailed Life Cycle Assessment of your production. This Life Cycle Assessment enables you to examine your production for ecological deficits and to carry out an optimization according to ecological criteria, taking into account economic boundary conditions.
We define the goal and the scope of the Life Cycle Assessment. In a Life Cycle Inventory study, we record the energy and material flows in your company. For this purpose, we profit of our experience and use the latest measuring technology. Based on the Life Cycle Inventory study, we calculate the environmental impact of your production. We use methods established in science in accordance with the recommendations of the United Nations and the European Union to carry out the Life Cycle Impact Assessment. Finally, we use statistical methods to identify the primary causes of environmental impacts in your production. Subsequently, we accompany the optimization process and support you in the planning and design of process chains with a superior Life Cycle Assessment.
- Analysis of the energy and material flows in your production
- Calculation of the resulting environmental impact
- Preparation and evaluation of the Life Cycle Assessment of your production
- Recommendation and supervision of optimization measures
- Increasing the ecological sustainability of your production
- Cost advantages through saving energy and resources
- Positioning as a sustainability-oriented company
- Customer-acquisition advantages through consideration of the customer's desire for sustainability