Under the collective term "high-performance cutting" we develop technologies and application-oriented solutions for various machining tasks - above all for simultaneous multi-axis milling and turning of geometrically demanding components made of superalloys, high-strength steels, lightweight and composite materials or special materials. Toolmaking is an important field of application.
Comprehensive technological knowledge, pronounced system competence and our state-of-the-art machinery are the prerequisites for the holistic and targeted processing of research and development projects - from the basics of machining to the development and optimization of processes and prototype production.
Our research and consulting fields
- Machining fundamentals and modelling
- Machining analysis and evaluation
- Machining process planning and optimization
- CAM planning and NC optimization
- Consulting and prototype production